Javea / Villa / Sale
Villa For Sale in Javea, Alicante - Ref. CBD1202
This lovely traditional Spanish villa with sea views and views to the Montgo is located in the Toscal area of Javea, 950m walk to Caleta de Dins rocky beach and 2.4km to the vibrant Arenal beach and restaurants. The villa is distributed over two floors and situated on a flat plot in a quiet cul-de-sac. You enter the property through double gates onto a driveway with parking for three cars, at the end of the driveway there is a double carport. There are three entrances to the villa, the main entrance on the ground floor, steps up to the glazed naya at the front or steps up to the kitchen at the back. Entering through the back door you arrive in a hallway, the first room is a spacious separate kitchen then further down the hall you enter the living room which has a beamed ceiling, feature fireplace with gas fire and sliding glass doors leading to the glazed naya. The naya is used as a dining and sitting room, it has sea views and open views to the Montgo. To the left of the entrance hall there is a hall leading to the house bathroom which has been modified for people with disability and then onto the very large master bedroom which has an annex used as a study, it could also be used as a dressing room. Down the internal staircase in the living room you reach the ground floor, to the left and near the front door you will find a large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. To the right is another spacious bedroom, a shower room, a hall storage cupboard and a large room, know to the owners as the part room, this room could easily be changed into bedroom four with an en-suite bathroom. At the front of the property is the very private pool terrace, here you will find a bar built into the staircase and a large pergola ideal for for getting some shade. At the side of the property there is a large store room. At the back of the property there is a courtyard and a lovely spacious summer kitchen, there is also a laundry room built-into the staircase. From the courtyard there is a staircase taking you to the back door, but also taking you up to the spacious roof terrace which offers wonderful views to the sea and Javea port, here there is a structure to create a covered area.. The final part of the garden has steps up to a lawned area and a path leading to the gate into the carport.
- Key points:
- Built 1976 and extended in 1983 and 1985
- Build 235m2 /-
- Plot 700m2 /-
- Electric heating
- Air conditioning in most rooms
- Telephone, internet and satellite television all available
- Mature garden with apple, orange, mandarin and lemon trees
- Walking distance to supermarkets and some restaurants
- Annual taxes 1076€
- Offered furnished apart from personal objects
- This villa is full of character and should not be missed.
- This is just one of the many Spanish properties that we have to offer on the Costa Blanca in the Alicante province. If you are looking for an apartment, townhouse, villa, new build villa, country house or a plot to build your own property, we have them all, and we also offer a property finder service to help you find the property that is perfect for you. If you cannot find what you are looking for on our website please contact us with your criteria and your budget and we will do our very best to assist you.