Moraira / Villa / Sale
Villa For Sale in Moraira, Alicante - Ref. CBD3-1188X
- Energy Rating: In progress
- Pool: Private 10 x 5
- View: Panoramic sea and mountain views
This superbly renovated and restored villa has wonderful panoramic views to the sea, the Penon de Ifach and the Sierra Bernia mountains. The villa is located in an elevated position in Paichi, less than a five minute drive to the town centre and beaches of Moraira and to El Portet beach. You approach the property by a quiet residential street and enter by one of the three entrance gates, the main gates take you to a very large parking area with three independent garages, there is a pedestrian gate, ideal for unloading shopping, and a second gated parking area for one car close to the entrance to the main living level. The villa is distributed over three levels with a magnificent open naya on the roof terrace [fourth level] offering you amazing views over Moraira, the grounds are walled all around apart from a natural plot in front of the property which provides privacy, but also allows the owner to prevent the trees from spoiling the views. The distribution is as follows:
- Lower ground floor level: large parking area, three renovated garages with remote controlled doors, a utility room, a pool pump room and a shower room. From the parking area there is a gate to the open plot and steps up to the pool terrace and the ground floor.
- Ground floor level: a wonderful 270m2 terrace which includes a luxury 10 x 5m pool [depth 140-260cm], pool shower and a superb l-shaped summer kitchen. You enter the ground floor through the front door at the side of the villa or through the open naya at the side of the pool terrace. The ground floor consists of a living/dining area, a separate fully equipped kitchen with door to the pool terrace, a house bathroom, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bedroom two and bedroom three with an en-suite shower room. The entrance hall from the front door has a staircase to the first floor and ample space to install a door if you prefer to have the two levels separate. In the hallway there is a very large storage cupboard.
- First floor level: The main entrance is up eleven steps from the parking area, you enter into an amazing l-shaped open naya with wonderful views over the pool terrace to the sea and mountains. You enter into an open plan living/dining room with feature corner fireplace and two walls of glass. To the left is a modern, fully equipped, open kitchen with Silestone worktops and next to it is an indoor summer kitchen including a barbecue and a door out to the naya. Down the hallway you will find a large house bathroom with both shower and jacuzzi, two bedrooms and the master bedroom which has a large en-suite bathroom with both shower and jacuzzi.
- Roof terrace: By covered steps from the first floor open naya you reach the roof terrace with a large open space, a large open naya and breathtaking views.
- Externally: The terraced garden around the sides and the back of the villa has been beautifully landscaped, a mix of lawns and terraces, with seating areas for all time of day.
- Key points:
- Built 2000
- Renovated 2016 - 2018
- New plumbing and electrics
- Two alarm systems and cameras
- New and renovated kitchens
- New and renovated bathrooms
- Double glazed windows with mosquiteras
- Pre-installed air conditioning in the first floor master bedroom
- Awning fitted on the pool terrace
- Telephone, internet and satellite television all available
- Space for a lift if required
- Three garage with new rooves
- Furniture negotiable
- Annual taxes 1566€
- This outstanding villa and the views it offers have to be seen to be appreciated.