Gata de Gorgos / Finca / Sale
Finca For Sale in Gata de Gorgos, Alicante - Ref. CBG20003
- Pool: Private
- Energy Rating: In progress
- View: Open views
This finca is located in the municipality of Gata de Gorgos, a small and
calm town near the Mediterranean coast with a privileged location, a few
kilometres away from Javea's fantastic beaches and coves and from the
towns of Denia, Moraira, Benissa and many inland small municipalities.
The house has two floors and it divides into a hall, laundry room, drying area, machine room, a large kitchen with dining room-office and chimney, storage room with wine cellar, garage, large living/dining room on two levels, four large bedrooms (all of them with the possibility of having a private en-suite bathroom) with lined wardrobes with different sections, dressing room in the main bedrooms, a guests' toilet and a porch.
Outside there is a barbecue area, the swimming pool and the garden: The barbecue is separated, a few metres away, from the house, with views to the swimming pool and the garden, and it has a barbecue area and another area with a traditional wood-burning oven.
The swimming pool is surrounded by a wide terrace with hand-crafted clay tiles, and has two depths which allows you to enjoy swimming or just relax and refresh yourself sitting down or walking. Next to the swimming pool there is an exterior bathroom with shower and the pool filter system, both connected to the swimming pool by a jardinière with a waterfall. The swimming pool is illuminated at night with pool lights.
The garden, in spite of its big surface, is Mediterranean type, native and of low maintenance, with a large area for pine trees, olive trees, carob trees and a hedge surrounds the property. This give a lot of privacy to the finca. The irrigation is controlled by an electrical switchboard located next to the pool filter system.
This extraordinary luxury finca with the architecture of the traditional Mediterranean style, has been built with the materials and methods of the area: beams and roof-tiles saved from demolitions, the floors are of hand-crafted clay and tumble marble tiles, walls of natural stone, exterior carpentry of girders and beams all saved from demolitions, which make this house unique and unrepeatable. All this is to respect the rustic spirit and appearance of the typical country houses, but without renouncing to the quality and commodity of the modern architecture.
- Key points:
- Pavement inside the house of tumble marble 'decorative' type.
- Luxury kitchen totally equipped, with storage room and wine cellar, includes a spacious office with chimney.
- Exterior carpentry of English shutter, custom-made of old movila shutters in bedrooms.
- Exterior pavements of hand-crafted clay.
- Decorative beams and girders from demolition stores.
- Interior patio and some of the interior and exterior walls of natural stone.
- Radiant floor with independent thermostats in each room.
- Air conditioning pre-installation.
- Alarm connected to the central receiver.
- Lined wardrobes with wood and with different sections.
- Suspended toilets, thermostatic taps in baths and showers, and bathroom furniture.
- Gas deposit in the property with independent exterior access for the supplier company to fill it.
- Exterior illumination on the whole garden controlled by timer.
- Water deposit with rain water collection.
- Drying place area.
- Barbecue with traditional wood-burning oven and dining area.
- Wood store room.
- Exterior toilet with shower.
- Automatic doors and video-door.
- Quite simply an amazing property.